Listing Details

Report Abuse

Marriage Officers who conduct non-religious weddings (not registered at Home Affairs to conduct same-sex marriages).

Contact Information

Cape Town, South Africa

Author Info

Secular Society

Member since 4 months ago
View Profile

0 Reviews

You need to Login or Sign Up to submit a review

Scroll Up